When employing https://www.autodesk.com dwg to convert a DWG drawing file to a PDF file, there may well be inconsistencies in the body margins prior to and just after? So what can we do to hold the margins of the front and back again frames unchanged?
1. 1st of all, all people opens the Zhongwang cad dwg computer software and opens the drawing file that requirements to be converted to PDF
2. Simply click convert pdf to dwg autocad online '-'Print' button on the menu bar of the interface, or simply click the CTRL+P crucial mix to open the print configurations dialog box
3. Open the 'Printer/Plotter' list, we pick 'DWG to PDF.pc5' below, and then simply click the 'Features' button on the appropriate
4. In the pop-up plotter editor, we simply click to modify the typical drawing sizing (printable area) button, we pick and recall this A4 drawing dimensions, and then click on the modify button
five. In the pop-up 'Custom Paper Size-Printable Area' dialog box, we modified the leading, base, remaining, and appropriate margins to , and then clicked the 'Next' button
6. Preserve according to the default settings or set the file identify your self, then simply click the 'Next' button, and at last click on the 'Finish' and 'OK' buttons
seven. Back again to the 'Print' dialog box of the cad dwg software package, we open the 'Paper' record and select the A4 drawing dimensions just now
8. Open the checklist of 'Print Area'-'Print Range', pick out the 'Window' button, select the vary of drawings to be framed, and then tick the look at box of 'Print Centered' and click the 'OK' button
9. In this way, when we change the cad dwg drawing file to PDF, we can keep the margins of the body unchanged.